Travelling in Japan and Korea is remarkably comfortable, even with the language barrier thrown in. Make a time to visit Japan with our travel packages. We arrange different religious, historical, naturally beautiful places on these countries. We have prepared a Package of 7 days japan and 3 days korea’s below:
Day to day Itinerary:
- Departure From Nepal, Arrive in Tokyo.Check into hotel.Take a walk around city
we will start our day after breakfast at hotel,we will visit different places on our first day,which are:
- Tokyo station which a railway station in the Marunouchi business district of Chiyoda, Tokyo)
- Tokyo imperial palace is the primary residence of the Emperor of Japan,one must visit this palace.
- ginza (www.ginza.jp) is a city which no.
- Yurakucho (provides a glimpse of Japanese life from the early postwar period),
- Asakusa(is a district in Taitō, Tokyo, famous for the Sensō-ji, a Buddhist temple dedicated to the bodhisattva Kannon),
- Onarimon (is a subway station on the Toei Mita Line in Minato, Tokyo),
- Ueno park (the park and its attractions have drawn over ten million visitors a year),
- Okachimachi which is a railway station in Taito,
- Akihabara(most of the major shops of japan’s are situated there)
- At last we visit Tokyo sky tree is a broadcasting, restaurant, and observation tower in Sumida, Tokyo, Japan)
On our Third day we go for different places,some of them are mentioned below:
- Meiji-shirine which is the Shinto shrine that is dedicated to the deified spirits of Emperor Meiji and his wife),
- Tokyo metropolitian tower(the building consists of a complex of three structures, each taking up a city block).
- Shibuya(This area is known as one of the fashion centers of Japan, particularly for young people)& Yokohama(contains a large Chinatown with hundreds of Chinese restaurants and shops),
- kabuki-cho( called the “Sleepless Town” in japan).
After Having breakfast, we will starts our tour,
- At first mt fuji first,enjoy the view of mountain,
- After that will go for world heritage Kawaguchi-lake,hakone(National Park west of Tokyo, is a mountainous town known for its hot springs resorts) And
- At last we will Visit atami-onsen(A hot spring Resort) on same park.
On our fifth day we will spend our whole day at Tokyo disneyland ,enjoy different land’s there as
- Fantasyland and many more.
On our sixth day we will go to These places:
- kyoto City is a city which is located in the central part of the island of Honshu by Bullet Train,
- And after there we will visit Kiyomizu-temple (The temple is part of the Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto UNESCO World Heritage site),
- our next spot wil be Nishijin-kimono shop(is a traditional Japanese garment) where we can see different types of cloths and,
- At last we will visit Kinkakuji-temple(which is a Zen Buddhist temple in Kyoto, Japan).
This concludes our 6Th day.
On our seventh day,we do following:
- Our day starts from visiting Osaka umeda first (Umeda is a major commercial and business district in Kita-ku,Osaka),
- afterward we will visit Skywalk kuchu teien(This futuristic observatory 167m (557 ft.) high looks like a space ship floating between the two towers of the Umeda Sky Building),
- similarly Osaka castle will be our next destination,which is also one of Japan’s most famous landmarks and it played a major role in the unification of Japan during the sixteenth century),
- Then we will visit kobe harbor land(is a commercial complex located in a redeveloped area of an old factory site in Kobe facing Osaka Bay).
- after all our final destination will be Akashi kaikyo bridge which is a suspension bridge, which links the city of Kobe on the Japanese mainland of Honshu to Iwaya on Awaji Island.
On this day,we leave japan and move towards S.korea’s capital seoul,we check into hotel and visit some nearby places there:
- we will go out for visit Gyeongbokgung palace it was the main royal palace of the Joseon dynasty which was Built in 1395 ,
- After it we will go to Changdeokgung palace (It is one of the “Five Grand Palaces” built by the kings of the Joseon Dynasty),
- Deoksugung (It is also one of the “Five Grand Palaces” built by the kings of the Joseon Dynasty),
- seoul city hall and olympic park will be our last destination of our first day in korea.
After having breakfast in hotel,we leave for travel.following places will be covered on this day:
- Dongdaemun design plaza which is known as a major urban development landmark in Seoul,After it our next spot is
- Namdaemun market(which large traditional market in Seoul) and
- our last destination will be lotte world tower (Lotte World Tower is a 123-floor, 555-metre supertall skyscraper located in Seoul, South Korea).
This concludes our day.
This is our last day of tour and in Seoul,S.korea also,so this day is important
- At first we visit Myeongdong is one of Seoul’s main shopping and tourism districts and a walking street also,so we wont miss it.
- after that spend some time on jong-ro (A street in seoul,where peoples can really enjoy themselves)
- At last enjoy your time on cheonggaechun (Cheonggyecheon is a 10.9-kilometre-long, modern public recreation space in downtown Seoul),
after finishing all these we will return back to hotel for checkout,Go to airport & departure for Nepal.