Travelling in Japan and China is remarkably comfortable, even with the language barrier thrown in. Make a time to visit Japan with our travel packages. We arrange different religious, historical, naturally beautiful places on these countries. We have prepared a Package of 9 days in Japan and 2 days in China as below:
Day to day Itinerary:
- Departure From Nepal, Arrive in Narita Airport. You will be taken to Tokyo by Cab, Check into hotel. Take a walk around city.
After Having Breakfast in Hotel, we will visit different places as follows:
- Meiji-Shrine (Is the Shinto shrine that is dedicated to the deified spirits of Emperor Meiji and his wife),
- Harajuku (known internationally as a center of Japanese youth culture and fashion),
- Yoyogi Park,
- Tokyo metropolitan Goverment Building(the building consists of a complex of three structures, each taking up a city block),
- Tokyo Imperial Palace ( primary residence of the Emperor of Japan) and
- Ginza (upscale shopping area).
After breakfast At hotel,we will start out day,we will visit following places:
- Asakusa (a district in Taitō, Tokyo, famous for the Sensō-ji, a Buddhist temple dedicated to the bodhisattva Kannon),
- Onarimon (a subway station),
- Ueno-Park (spacious public park and its attractions have drawn over ten million visitors a year),
- you can do some shopping At Ameyokocho (is an open-air market in the Taito Ward of Tokyo),
- Akihabara (street in Tokyo where most of the major shops are situated) and
- Tokyo Skytree (a broadcasting, restaurant, and observation tower in Sumida, Tokyo).
On our fourth day,we will go for:
- Mt. Fuji (enjoy the view of the highest/tallest mountain of Japan),
- Hakone (part of the Fuji Hakone Izu National Park, west of Tokyo & it is a mountainous town known for its hot springs resorts and the iconic view of volcano Mount Fuji),
- Lake Kawaguchi (the second largest of the Fuji Five Lakes in terms of surface area, and is located at the lowest elevation),
- Japans the biggest hot spring atami(Atami is a hot spring resort on the outskirts of Tokyo,famous for the effects of its hot spring waters . ( https://www.jnto.go.jp/eng/spot/hotspri/atami.html )
After Breakfast On this day we will go to following places:
- Kyoto City which is a city located in the central part of the island of Honshu by Bullet Train.
- Kiyomizu-temple (The temple is part of the Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Nishijin kimono show (Is a Fashion show of traditional Japanese dress) and
- Kinkakuji –temple (which is a Zen Buddhist temple in Kyoto, Japan).
following places will be covered on our 6th day:
- Osaka (known for its modern architecture, nightlife and hearty street food)
- umeda (Umeda is a major commercial and business district in Kita-ku, Osaka, Japan)
- kuchu teien observatory (Is a soaring building consists of two towers connected by an observation deck that offers a spectacular view of the city),
- namba (Namba is best known as the city’s main south-central railway terminus)
- Osaka castle (which is one of Japan’s most famous landmarks and it played a major role in the unification of Japan during the sixteenth century)
- dotombori (is one of the principal tourist destinations in Osaka, Japan).
on seventh day we will observe the place where Atom Bomb striked “HIROSIMA“
- Go to Hiroshima by Bullet Train(1.5 hour ),
- Miyajima (is a small island in Hiroshima Bay, It is known for its forests and ancient temples) and
- At last we will visit the A-bomb dome while returning back to Tokyo.
we will go another place of Atom Bomb striked “NAGASAKI”
- Nagasaki peace park (is near to the hypocenter of the explosion),
- a-bomb museum (museum is a remembrance to the atomic bombing of Nagasaki by the United States of America)
- Sanno shrine (was one of the unanticipated results of the atomic bomb blast)
This day we will go far from the city by bullet Train,places includes are:
- Fukuoka (known for ancient temples, beaches and modern shopping malls)
- Kushida-shrine (Dedicated to Amaterasu and Susanoo, it is said to have been founded in 757)
- sumiyoshi-shrine (is a Shinto shrine in Sumiyoshi ward in the city of Osaka, Japan. It is the main shrine of all the Sumiyoshi shrines in Japan),
- Tenjin-underground shop (is underground shopping Centre which is connected to 20 nearby buildings and shopping zones so that you can go reach your destination without having any difficulties).
- Check out from Hotel, say goodbye to Japan.Departure From airport for China. Check into hotel there. Visit some places around city, enjoy your time.
- Check out from hotel, go to airport, Departure from there to Nepal.